Kildare and Wicklow Education and Training Board invites applications for a number of teaching post which may arise in School Session 2018-2019.
All vacancies are listed on :
http://kildarewicklow.etb.ie/kwetb-vacancies or www.etbvacancies.ie/kwetb
Initial location, duration and provisional hours of work are listed above and may be subject to change. Should more vacancies arise; posts may be filled in the first instance from subject panels created as a result of this recruitment process.
- This is a Fixed Term /Fixed Purposes
- All appointments are subject to the approval of Department of Education & Skills and the Director(s) of the National Redeployment Scheme.
- All appointments are subject to registration with Teaching Council of Ireland.
- Garda Vetting is Mandatory
- Qualifications, Salary Scale and Conditions of Service in accordance with the regulations of the Department of Education and Skills.
- An appointment is to Kildare and Wicklow Education and Training Board.
- Shortlisting of applicants may take place.
- Canvassing will disqualify.
- Late applications will not be considered.
- KWETB is positive to disability and an equal opportunities employer.