Kildare and Wicklow Education and Training Board invites applications for a number of teaching posts which may arise in School Session 2018-2019.
All vacancies are listed on :
http://kildarewicklow.etb.ie/kwetb-vacancies or www.etbvacancies.ie/kwetb
Initial location, duration and provisional hours of work are listed above and may be subject to change. Should more vacancies arise, posts may be filled in the first instance from subject panels created as a result of this recruitment process.
- These are Fixed Term /Fixed Purposes posts.
- All appointments are subject to the approval of Department of Education & Skills and the Director(s) of the National Redeployment Scheme.
- All appointments are subject to registration with Teaching Council of Ireland.
- Garda Vetting is Mandatory
- Qualifications, Salary Scale and Conditions of Service in accordance with the regulations of the Department of Education and Skills.
- An appointment is to Kildare and Wicklow Education and Training Board.
- Shortlisting of applicants may take place.
- Canvassing will disqualify.
- Late applications will not be considered.
- KWETB is positive to disability and an equal opportunities employer.