Are you passionate about inspiring young people to achieve?
As leaders in the areas of accelerated learning, well-being and leadership, the Super Generation, as part of the Examcraft Group, is passionate about helping students achieve their academic and life potential. We are currently looking for an energetic and inspiring person to work full time in the Super Generation/Examcraft Group.
This role will involve:
- Delivering our training seminars to second level students, teachers and parents.
- Supporting the growth of the company in the areas of sales, marketing or product development, depending on your range of skills.
- Deliver training seminars on study, learning, student engagement and well-being.
- Work collaboratively as part of a team or independently as needed.
- Take responsibility for all equipment and materials associated with delivery of seminars.
- Attend initial training sessions and team meetings.
- Periodically review personal effectiveness as a trainer.
- Take responsibility for other areas of work in supporting the growth of the company.
- Stay abreast of new trends in education and training.
- Educated to degree level in education, youth, training/coaching.
- Experience of working with young people.
- Excellent verbal communication.
- Ability to deliver ‘as Gaeilge’ an advantage
- Flexible and willing to travel nationwide as required. (Full drivers licence and car essential)
- Excellent presentational and organisational skills.
- Understanding of the Irish education sector.
Training will be given to successful applicants. Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Please reply by forwarding your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 31st 2019.