Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes eight daycare centers, seven primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but also as a place to live. To this end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
For our Primary School in Hamburg we are looking for a committed and qualified
(in part- or full time, start 1st of October 2019)
Your profile & your tasks
- You have a teaching qualification or you hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Early Childhood Education, Bachelor/Master of Elementary Education or a comparable qualification.
- You work closely with the teacher in the classroom. You support the teacher as well as the individual or groups of pupils in their way of development.
- You will be involved in the design and implementation of a varied afternoon and holiday programme.
- You have a passion for working with children and enable all children to achieve their potential.
- You can identify with our pedagogical concept and are motivated to implement it creatively together in a team.
- You have an active interest in learning German and you are committed to achieve a competent level.
- an attractive salary with additional benefits as a monthly public transport ticket and a free, freshly prepared lunch that changes daily
- 30 days of vacation
- room for your own ideas and the opportunity to contribute those actively
- small classes which enable you to support children individually
- modern equipment in the class rooms
- an open, friendly working environment and close cooperation within our international team
- continuing professional development opportunities
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded teaching assistant who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting.
Please apply online at our website http://bit.ly/2JZ4yDL.
For further information, please visit our website at www.phorms.de/en.