The Phorms concept is founded on bilingual education (German - English) and differentiated instruction in an all-day environment. In our schools, we are dedicated to a high level of instruction and provide a space where children can learn to be global citizens. We pride ourselves in having strong relationships between our teachers, students and parents.
Phorms Education is a school network with a number of private schools throughout Germany covering all age groups from nursery through secondary.
For our Secondary School in Heilbronn/Neckarsulm we are currently looking for a qualified
Secondary Teacher of Music
(part-time, starting from September 2020)
Your profile & your tasks:
- you are a qualified secondary teacher who holds a Master’s degree in music, a Certificate of Education and a QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- you have a passion for teaching and the ability to provide an inspiring education, ideally you have gathered teaching experience in various school settings
- you are able to lead a school band or have experience leading a school band
- you are motivated to insure a high level of performance and strive to achieve continued growth
for all students
- you are dedicated to enabling all students to achieve their potential
- you are a passionate musician who has the talent to fascinate students with the diversity of music
- you have an interest in learning German; ideally you already possess a basic knowledge of German
- professional freedom to teach with innovative educational concepts
- an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- small classes with an assistant teacher in each class
- state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- continuing professional development opportunities both in Germany and abroad
- an attractive benefit package encompassing health care and retirement
- a relocation allowance and support
- all paperwork completed and prepared for residency, work permits and teaching approval
- an excellent location of the school in southern Germany, centrally located within Europe
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting. Please apply online at our website.