Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes eight daycare centers, seven primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but as an integral part of the local community. To this end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing our organization and ourselves.
Our Frankfurt City Campus is a full-day primary school (Reception to Grade 4) offering both the local
Hessen State curriculum, supported by the Cambridge Primary curriculum.
For our Primary School for our Frankfurt City Campus we are looking for a committed and qualified
(Full-time, for the new school year 2020/2021)
Your profile & your tasks:
- you are a qualified primary teacher who holds a Bachelor of Education or higher qualification or
a Post Graduate Certificate of Education and QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- you have several years of experience as a primary teacher, preferably in an international setting
- you have a passion for teaching and the ability to provide an inspiring education
- you are motivated to foster the academic and emotional progress of your students
- you are dedicated to enabling all students to achieve their potential
- you can identify with our pedagogical concept and are motivated to implement it creatively together in a team
- you have an interest in learning German and being a part of the German culture and community
- an attractive benefit package encompassing health care, a company pension scheme, retirement such as lunch allowance and a RMV-wide Jobticket or benefit card
- professional freedom to teach with innovative educational concepts
- an open and friendly work atmosphere in an international team
- small classes with a Teaching Assistant in each class
- state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- continuing professional development opportunities both in Germany and abroad
- all paperwork prepared for residency, work permits and teaching approval
- a relocation allowance and support
- an excellent location of the school, centrally located within Europe
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting. Please apply online at our website.