Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes eight day-care centers, seven primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but also as a place to live. To this end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
For our Secondary School in Heilbronn/Neckarsulm we are currently looking for a qualified
Secondary Teacher of Spanish and second subject
(Part-time, for the new school year in September 2020/2021)
Your profile & your tasks
- You are a qualified secondary teacher who holds a Master’s degree, a Certificate of Education and a QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- You have a passion for teaching and the ability to provide an inspiring education, ideally you have gathered teaching experience in various school settings.
- You are motivated to insure a high level of performance and strive to achieve continued growth for all students.
- You are dedicated to enabling all students to achieve their potential.
- You are fluent in English, have an active interest in learning the German language and working within a bilingual environment.
- an attractive salary with additional benefits as a monthly public transport ticket and a free, freshly prepared lunch daily
- room for your own ideas and the opportunity to contribute those actively
- an open, friendly working environment and close cooperation within our international team
- a relocation allowance
- all paperwork completed and prepared for residency and work permits and teaching approvals
- continuing professional development opportunities
- professional freedom to teach with innovative educational concepts
- state of the art educational resources including the latest technology in all classrooms
- an excellent location of the school in southern Germany, centrally located within Europe
We seek an enthusiastic, open-minded teacher who enjoys working with children to join a high performing, dedicated faculty in an international setting. Please apply online at our website.
For further information please visit http://www.phorms.de/en or https://jobs.phorms.de/en.