The European School of Mol is recruiting an English language Teacher to teach English as a first language for 15 periods per week to 11-18 year old pupils in the Secondary school based on the syllabuses of the European Schools (https://www.eursc.eu/en/European-Schools/studies/syllabuses).
- Hold the required pedagogical qualifications to teach English as a first language for the age group concerned;
- Recent experience in teaching secondary school pupils;
- Excellent knowledge of English (native or equivalent);
- Knowledge of other languages would be an asset;
- A good team worker in a dynamic, multilingual and multicultural team.
Sep 01, 2020
Closing date for applications.
Feb 28, 2020
Applicants should also include
Proof of Qualifications